Chemicals used in a mine are lawful and beneficial components, however, they require precaution and high safety standards to control accidental spills. Chemicals are listed as health hazards and can pose life-threatening situations if appropriate emergency steps are not taken. There are emergency response plans designed to match the nature of a chemical spill, each having its own specific steps of action to be followed when an emergency arises. This course gives learners the basic steps of an emergency response for cyanide spills, acid spills and mercury or other heavy metal spills.
1. Cyanide Spill
2. Cyanide Spill Plan
3. Acid Spill
4. Mercury or Other Heavy Metal Spill
5. Chemical Hazards Terms
Course Learning Objectives
Cyanide Spill Plan
Mercury or Other Heavy Metal Spill
Chemical Hazards Terms
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.