"Mine workers often face hazardous conditions and situations while on duty. It is of utmost importance for every mine worker to be trained in providing first-aid treatment in the case of emergencies.
This course attempts to provide learners with information on first aid basics and focuses specifically on first aid training for the mining industry. The course contains detailed lessons on using the first aid, on giving first aid treatment to different types of injuries such as burns, fractures, poisons and other situations. It also gives a detailed lesson on carrying out a CPR and AED rescue procedures which is an essential part of a rescue training. "
"- Introduction to First Aid
- First Aid in Mining
- Responsiveness in different situations
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Procedures"
Course Learning Objectives
Introduction to First Aid
First Aid in Mining
Responsiveness in different situations
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Procedures
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Procedures
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.