What is MSHA and why was it formed? When did the history of mining safety start and how has it evolved into a law? This course enables the learner to understand the basic tenants of MSHA and its purpose. On the completion of this course, learners will be able to recognize the importance of MSHA rules and regulations for the mining industry.
"Know about the origin of the Mine Act
Understand the Purpose of the Mine Act
Be aware of MSHA Background and Overview"
Course Learning Objectives
MSHA Background and Overview
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.