MSHA requires miners to perform certain duties that are in line with their authority level. This course provides the learner with an overview of the different types of operational personnel and the specific responsibilities of miners, supervisors and mine operators.
Course Learning Objectives
Responsiblities of Operations Personnel
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.