The three most common physical hazards at a mine that demands our attention are electricity, noise and explosives. These physical hazards are dangerous and have often contributed to mine accidents. Working around them requires knowledge of safety standards as well as safety plans. This course emphasizes on the creation of prevention plans designed specifically for each of these hazards because with explosives and fire, it is the prevention that matters most.
- Prevention of Radiation Hazard
- Constructing a Robust Plan
- Electrical Hazards
- Maintenance and Installation of Wires
- Fall Prevention
Course Learning Objectives
Prevention of Radiation Hazard
Constructing a Robust Plan
Maintenance and Installation of Wires
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.