Mining sites have a set of policies and procedures that should be followed by everyone involved in the mining operation. It is the duty of mine supervisors and managers to ensure that all employees follow these policies and procedures particularly those set by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards. This ensures that daily operations comply with environmental, safety, and employee health standards. In this lesson, we will focus on the general site rules and hazard reporting procedures.
- Hazard Reporting
- Immediately Reportable Accidents and Injuries
- Emergency Response Plan
- Smart Safety Procedures
Course Learning Objectives
Immediately Reportable Accidents and Injuries
Emergency Response Plan
Smart Safety Procedures
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.