OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach
51 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 10
360training.com is an OSHA authorized online provider of the 10-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. Our course is designed to teach an entry level worker about workplace safety specifically for the construction industry. Students will learn about:
- Hazard recognition
In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers to reduce injuries and save lives. Workers must receive additional site specific training where required by OSHA standards. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card within 6-8 weeks.
Curtis Chambers [email protected]
- Given OSHA historical events and current information, the student will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered by OSHA.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D - Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H - Rigging; Subpart N - Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J - Welding and Cutting)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M - Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P - Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T - Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K - Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L - Scaffolding)
- How to read Labels.
- The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education.
- Including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace.
- Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker.
- Workers Rights.
- Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse unsafe work.
- The Two Types of Labels.
- Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Material Safety Data Sheets.
OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Training Program - Construction - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- (800) 321-OSHA
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 200 Constitution Avenue
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course and the accompanying survey, you will receive a completion certificate and DOL card.
This completion card will normally take 6-8 weeks to process and ship.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE MANDATORY SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR OSHA DOL CARD.
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Courses page. Please be aware the certificate is not an official document. It serves only as evidence of your completion of the course until you receive your official DOL card in the mail.
To complete the course, click the Next arrow. Then close this window and return to your My Courses page. REFRESH your My Courses page to update the information, then click the Print Certificate link below the course title to view and print out your completion certificate.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. No quiz can be failed three times, if you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
To reach our Outreach Trainer email us at [email protected]
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.