12 Days of Savings! Get 10% Off this course until 12/25. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 10 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Workers in the State of California
This course explains the standards of Cal-OSHA for various potential hazards and covers legalities of the Federal OSHA act with regard to prevention and elimination of work-related fatalities and injuries. After an overview, the course discusses detailed information about employer-employee rights and responsibilities for handling emergencies, holding inspections, reporting, and recordkeeping for any accidents as per law. This is particularly useful for construction professionals involved in masonry and electrical work with exposure to hazards like fire, falls, operational accidents and electrical shock. Additionally, you will gain a greater understanding of OSHA regulations for safe use of scaffoldings, ladders, fire extinguishers, power tools and more in the State of California.
- After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the elements of Cal/OSHA
- Describe the Federal OSH Act
- Identify Cal/OSHA violations, inspection methods, and regulatory requirements
- Understand principals for safe work and avoidance of hazards
- Outline the requirements for employees, employers, and more!
- Machine Guarding
- Employer & Employee Rights
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fall Protection
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Cranes & Rigging
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Safety and Health Programs
- Lock Out Tag Out, and more!
End of Course Instructions
What is CAL-OSHA Training?
Cal-OSHA training is California's own OSHA-approved state regulating training. The topics that are covered in this course comprise recognition and awareness of different types of blood borne pathogens, the means in which workers at the workplace encounter these pathogens, safety measures that employers and employees can take to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens, and ways to respond appropriately when exposure does happen.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
15+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.