This is a certificate course and does not give an Outreach DOL card upon completion. For our Outreach course, which gives the official DOL card, click here.
The 10 Hour General Industry Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide an entry level general industry worker's broad awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a general industry site. Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles and work practices covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a 10-hour General Industry Safety Certification completion card instantly
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player.
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
o Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
o Effective Egress and fire protection program
o Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
o Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
o Hazards of chemicals
o Electrical hazards
o Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
o Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
General Industry Employees
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
10 Hour General Safety Certification - OSHACampus.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 13801 Burnet Rd. Suite 100
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
Curtis Chamber, OHST is an OTI trained instructor teaching the 10/30 Safety Certification training for both Construction and General Industry. To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at email@example.com.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course and the accompanying survey, you will receive a completion certificate and wallet card instantly. You will not receive a Department of Labor (DOL) card with this course. Click on the link below to get the course with DOL card.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE MANDATORY SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR SAFETY CERTIFICATION CARD.
To complete the course, click the Next arrow. Then close this window and return to your My Courses page. REFRESH your My Courses page to update the information, then click the Print Certificate link below the course title to view and print out your completion certificate and wallet card.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the Safety Certification Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.