Confined Space Entrant - Attendant
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: CLASSROOM
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
The syllabus focuses on:
- Define Permit-Required Confined Space
- Identify the confined spaces in their workplace
- List the main types of hazardous atmosphere
- Discuss physical hazards that may be encountered
- Complete an entry permit
- Understand hazard control techniques
- Identify when respirators are necessary
- Recognize acceptable atmospheric conditions for entry
- Have the ability to perform tests, calibrate and use test equipment and interpret test results
- Have the ability to inspect test, evaluate spaces, and determine the need for further evaluation
- Prescribe the type of ventilation (if needed)
Any personnel who are requires to carry out work in confined spaces such as; Pits, Silos, Tanks.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.