This course is designed for construction workers who want to learn about safely working with concrete and masonry projects. The information addresses the requirements necessary to protect all construction employees from the hazards associated with concrete and masonry construction operations performed in workplaces covered under OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.7. In addition to the requirements in Subpart Q, other relevant provisions in Parts 1910 and 1926 apply to concrete and masonry construction operations. Topics include general requirements for formwork and masonry construction.
- Discuss post-tensioning operations requirements
- Identify the requirements relating to working under loads
- Discuss the requirements concerned with Personal Protective Equipment
- Identify and describe the lockout/tagout procedures requirements
- Discuss the requirements relating to pre-cast concrete
- Discuss CFR 1926.706 masonry construction requirements
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate of training.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.