Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction
1 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This mobile compatible course gives you a basic understanding about hand injury prevention and elimination of related illnesses and injuries. Hand and power tools are a part of our everyday lives and help us to easily perform tasks that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. However, these simple tools can be hazardous, and have the potential for causing severe injuries when used or maintained improperly. Special attention toward hand and power tool safety is necessary in order to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand OSHA standards and rules associated with hand and power tools
- Explore guarding technique or principles that apply to hand and power tools
- Identify the precautions that are essential for safe use
easy to understand
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.