Cranes and Rigging in Construction
2 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This mobile compatible course is intended for workers who want to learn more about cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators, and/or conveyors. Topics include cranes and derricks, helicopters, base-mounted drum hoists, overhead hoists, conveyors, and aerial lifts. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.55 Subpart N.
- Introduce the OSHA regulations which provide the information for this cranes and riggings
- Become familiar with the different types of cranes and hoists
- Cover the procedures for proper inspection and maintenance
- Establish the guidelines for proper equipment testing and load rating capacities
- Outline the proper procedures for crane operators and co-workers
- Outline regulations for load handling and handling equipment
easy to understand
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.