To help employers or to help operators complete OSHA-compliant operator safety training and properly record it. Each class covers an introduction to rigging and hand signals, a section on estimating weights, sling angles, center of gravity, hitches, slings, rigging gear, below the hook, inspections, hand signals, crane considerations, and common hazards.
End of Course Instructions
Upon completion of this course, you will have immediate access to your certificate and wallet card. You will also get access to a customizable checklist which can be used by your supervisor, if needed, to observe you in the workplace
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.