This one-hour course will provide an overview of accident investigation and reporting procedures. The accident investigation and reporting process helps to provide a safe working enjoinment by determining the causes of an accidents, identifying hazards and injuries and then reporting them, so that accidents can be prevented in the future.
- The requirements of the OHS Act
- How to report injuries and occupational illnesses
- How to identify and address hazards
- The rationale behind accident investigation
- How to lead an accident investigation team in conducting an injury
- Who to include in an accident investigation
- The role of each participant
- Accident Investigation
- Critical Injury/Fatality Investigation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervisor`s Investigation Procedures
- Investigation Purpose and Procedure
- Appendix: Transportation of Dangerous Workers
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.