Fire Protection and Life Safety
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
The discovery of fire was one of the remarkable milestones in the evolution of mankind. Our ancestors found fire to be a source of heat, food preparation, weapon manufacture and protection from wild animals. In course of time, they also discovered that fire was equally destructive. It could burn down anything in its way indiscriminately. Since that revelation, mankind has continually been looking for new and more efficient ways to keep fire from being destructive.
Preventing fires has always been a concern. Be it the simple addition of a water container by the fire pit or the development of scientific detectors that monitor air temperature and structure, the quest to keep fire at bay continues. Despite the advances in technology, the best way to prevent a fire is to put trained people on the task. It is a key component of any security function or operation. We need to know what we are up against and that is what this course aims to address.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the causes, types and the four stages of fire
- State various precautions and fire prevention methods
- Identify the various factors that determine life safety
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.