This mobile comaptible course addresses the possible hazards involved in working with materials that may contain formaldehyde. The course will also highlight the materials and processes that will likely expose a worker to formaldehyde, the symptoms and effects of formaldehyde exposure, and measures that can be taken to minimize the harmful effects of formaldehyde on the body.
Identify formaldehyde and its various forms.
Describe the health effects and symptoms of formaldehyde exposure.
Explain proper procedures associated for dealing with formaldehyde exposure, including labeling of containers, posting signs, training of employees, and recordkeeping.
Discuss how to protect yourself when working with formaldehyde.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.