6 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand key components of the lockout/tagout standard
- Understand the purpose and elements of an energy control program
- Understand types and responsibilities of people involved with lockout/tagout
- Understand elements that must be included in energy control procedures
- Learn the training and inspection requirements
- Learn steps to safely apply energy shutdown
Lesson 1: US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations Lesson 2: HAZMAT Compliance Lesson 3: Hazardous Material Shipment Lesson 4: Security
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Had lot of fun
THIS WAS AWESOME
bryans road, MD
very easy to understand.
This course is user friendly and easy to follow.
Very interesting and learning experiance
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.