This course will help workers to protect themselves from moving machinery. After completion of this course, workers will be able to properly apply the OSHA Machine and Machine Guarding requirements to their day to day work activities.
- Identify hazards associated in working with and around machinery and the guards used to protect the operator
- Identify hazards and machine guards for various types of specialized machinery
Basics of Machine Safeguarding
Woodworking Machinery Requirements
Abrasive Wheel Machinery Requirements
Mechanical Power Presses
Mechanical-Power Transmission Apparatus
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam is composed of 10 questions that must be mastered by 70% to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.