Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 30
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Managers | Employees Working with Hazardous Chemicals
The primary concern of process safety management (PSM) of highly hazardous chemicals is to protect exposed employees from unwanted releases of hazardous chemicals.
Process safety management is basically the proactive identification, evaluation, and mitigation or prevention of chemical releases that could occur as a result of failures in process, procedures, or equipment. This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards regarding process safety management (PSM) of highly hazardous chemicals.
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
-Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
-Effective Egress and fire protection program
-Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
-Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
-Hazards of chemicals
-Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
-Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.