Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
7 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This mobile compatible course covers the issue of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace. Over the recent years it has become evident that drug and alcohol abuse can adversely affect the workplace by decreasing its overall efficiency.
This course focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers and employees can reduce the risk to safety and productivity.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- define and identify drug and alcohol abuse.
- recognize the signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- assess the financial and human costs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- devise an effective drug and alcohol policy.
- arrange supervisor training sessions.
- understand how to carry out drug and alcohol testing
- organize employee assistance programs.
Informative but could use a little more detail and course information on statistics
clear information that allows a person to work at their own pace.
wording is easily understood
I found this very accurate being a person who has been through an addiction problem in with a family member, Unfortunately I am an expert with recognizing the signs from experience.
thank you for an educational experience
this was an informative exercise
Very informative. I learned more facts about drugs and alcohol abuse than expected.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.