360training.com is an OSHA authorized online provider of the 10-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. Our course is designed to teach an entry level worker about workplace safety specifically for the construction industry. Students will learn about:
- Hazard recognition
In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers to reduce injuries and save lives. Workers must receive additional site specific training where required by OSHA standards.
Students are automatically upgraded to a plastic DOL wallet card. These plastic cards are strong, durable, and won‘t tear. Plus, they are easier to carry, harder to lose, and fit into any wallet like a credit card or driver‘s license. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be shipped their course completion card within 2 weeks.
Curtis Chambers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Given OSHA historical events and current information, the student will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered by OSHA.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D - Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H - Rigging; Subpart N - Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J - Welding and Cutting)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M - Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P - Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T - Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K - Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L - Scaffolding)
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 3: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 4: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 5: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Lead Exposure
- Module 8: Asbestos Exposure
OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Training Program - Construction - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- (800) 321-OSHA
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 200 Constitution Avenue
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. No quiz can be failed three times, if you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
About the OSHA 10 Online Training
This web-based curriculum is designed in line with OSHA's recommendations for the 10-Hour Construction Outreach Training Program. It underscores how to recognize, avoid, abate, and prevent occupational hazards in the construction industry. Aside from an orientation to construction-related safety and health issues at work, these training modules tackle OSHA regulations, employer responsibilities, and even workers rights.
Who Should Take the OSHA 10 Course?
Industry experts have created this 10-hour outreach training program with entry-level construction workers in mind. The course is usually taken to satisfy regulatory and employment requirements in the construction sector. Additional construction safety training may be required to address site-specific hazards at work. This OSHA 10-hour program has no prerequisite.
Why Take the Couse Online?
With online training, you can complete the OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach Training Program in just a matter of clicks. Because modules are available online, students have 24/7 access to the self-paced courses whenever, wherever there's an internet connection. Never worry about conflicting schedules or far-flung training centers again!
What Happens Next?
Actual training takes at least 10 hours to complete. To pass the quizzes and the final exam, students must have a minimum score of 70%. Upon successful completion of the course and the related survey, you may print the training certificate instantly. The official DOL Wallet Card, a widely accepted documentation of training will be shipped within 2 weeks of completing the course. Contact local regulatory authorities for complete training requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.