HAZWOPER 8 hr Annual Refresher
69 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Topics include HAZWOPER regulations, Site Characterization, Toxicology, Hazard Recognition, Personal Protective Equipment, Decontamination, Medical Surveillance, Confined Space Entry and Emergency Procedures. The training must be completed annually after the student has completed the intial 40 Hour or 24 Hour training. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and recall OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Site Characterization.
- Identify the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE.
- Recognize the principles of decontamination methods as well as levels of decontamination.
- Define a Medical Surveillance Program and its purpose.
- Recall characteristics of the confined space permit system, such as main confined space atmospheric hazards and types of ventilation.
- Describe the medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
- Indicate the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and action for personal safety and the safety of others.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
26+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- 15 years of EHS professional empowerment nationwide
- Largest provider of Occupational Safety training
- Over 50,000 students complete safety training though 360training.com each year
What your registration includes:
- Course available any day, anytime!
- One year to complete the course
- Download certificate of completion and student wallet card instantly!
- Training meets latest OSHA Standards
- Auto-bookmarking—Never lose your work!
- On-staff trainer available
- Online chat and toll free phone support