Hydrogen Sulfade Awareness
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: CLASSROOM
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
This course is designed for delegates who may be exposed to Hydrogen Sulfide in their workplace environment. This course helps to fulfill the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926, ANSI Z390.
- Common Sources Of H2s
- H2s and Its Effects On Humans
- Working Safely In H2s Environments
- What Is H2s?
- H2s Properties
- Where Is H2s Found?
- Incompatibilities and Reactivity
- Why Is Important To Learn About H2s?
- Respiratory System
- How Is H2s Measured?
- Exposure Signs and Symptoms
- Respiratory Protection
- Methods Of Detection
- Safe Work Practices
- Contingency Planning
Any worker who encounters Hydrogen Sulfide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.