New York OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Safety with Free Study Guide
149 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
The 10 and 30 hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. This package is designed to teach an entry level and manager level construction worker about workplace safety specifically for the construction industry.
Students are automatically upgraded to a plastic DOL wallet card. These plastic cards are strong, durable, and won’t tear. Plus, they are easier to carry, harder to lose, and fit into any wallet like a credit card or driver’s license. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be shipped their course completion card within 2 weeks.
This course fulfills the New York Department of Buildings actively proctored online training requirements of New York City Site Safety Training Local Law 196.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in the workplace
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
|10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
- How to read Labels
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education, including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker
- Workers Rights
- Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse unsafe work
- The Two Types of Labels
- Workplace Label and a Supplier Label
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.