OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach
21 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 30
The OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety training program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically designed for safety directors, foremen, and supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. Students will also learn about:
- Hazard recognition
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. Employees must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Students are automatically upgraded to a plastic DOL wallet card. These plastic cards are strong, durable, and won‘t tear. Plus, they are easier to carry, harder to lose, and fit into any wallet like a credit card or driver‘s license. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be shipped their course completion card within 2 weeks.
The 30 hr General Industry Outreach Course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or OSHA 501 courses.
Curtis Chambers [email protected]
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Training Program - General Industry - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- (800) 321-OSHA
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 200 Constitution Avenue
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course and the accompanying survey, you will receive a completion certificate and DOL card.
This completion card will be shipped within 2 weeks.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE MANDATORY SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR OSHA DOL CARD.
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Courses page. Please be aware the certificate is not an official document. It serves only as evidence of your completion of the course until you receive your official DOL card in the mail.
To complete the course, click the Next arrow. Then close this window and return to your My Courses page. REFRESH your My Courses page to update the information, then click the Print Certificate link below the course title to view and print out your completion certificate.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. No quiz can be failed three times, if you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the OSHA Outreach Program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
To reach our Outreach Trainer email us at [email protected]
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.