OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training with Free Study Guide
93 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 30
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Construction Industry Employees
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Construction workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses.
Students are automatically upgraded to a plastic DOL wallet card. These plastic cards are strong, durable, and won‘t tear. Plus, they are easier to carry, harder to lose, and fit into any wallet like a credit card or driver‘s license. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be shipped their course completion card within 2 weeks.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/.
- Given OSHA historical events and current information, the student will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered by OSHA.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools - Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure
About the OSHA 30 Online Training
We have collaborated with subject matter experts to develop the 30-Hour OSHA Construction Industry Outreach Training. It is a more comprehensive orientation to occupational safety and hazard recognition in the construction industry. This interactive online program satisfies the training requirements for construction personnel who are covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
Who Should Take the OSHA 30 Course?
This OSHA 30-hour training is recommended for construction professionals with safety and supervisory responsibilities, including foremen and field supervisors. Interested professionals may be required to take supplementary training, depending on specific regulatory requirements and occupational hazards. There are no prerequisites for this course.
What Happens Next?
Actual training takes at least 30 hours to complete. You must have a minimum score of 70% to pass the quizzes and the final exam. You will be given 3 attempts to achieve a passing grade. Upon completing the course and the corresponding survey, you will be able to print the training certificate on demand. Expect the official OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card to be shipped within 2 weeks.
Please note that the OSHA 30-hour training for construction is neither an equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses, nor does it satisfy the prerequisites of OSHA 500 or 501 courses. For complete training guidelines, please contact local regulatory authorities.
Students will be shipped a plastic DOL Wallet card within 2 weeks of successfully completing the course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
Learning on your time, your way!
- Online anytime, anywhere
- Online customer support
- Advance at your own speed
- Learn & Upgrade your Life!