Safe Gulf-Safe Land
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
SafeGulf / SafeLand introductory course will provide new employees with a basic orientation of rig operations and safe practices. This is a PEC accredited course.
- Types of respirators and their limitation
- Basic Safety and Respect for Co-Workers
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Driving Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Awareness and Communication
- Hand Safety
- Good Housekeeping
- Electrical Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Occupational Health
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Back Safety
- Working at Heights
- Dropped Objects
- Lockout - Tagout
- Forklift Safety
- Environmental Protection
- Wildlife Hazard Awareness
Any new employee that will be working on an offshore or onshore rig installation.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.