"FreeAgent Computerised Accounts course is about how to use FreeAgent software based on the most popular functions which you as a FreeAgent operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
Youâll learn how to set up the FreeAgent system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use FreeAgent for yourself.
- You will need to have access to FreeAgent.
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete."
- 1)Bookkeepers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients
- 2)Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of FreeAgent
- 3)Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- 4)Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
- 5)Note that this training is in no way endorsed by FreeAgent UK"
- Section 1: Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Section 2: Getting Started
- Section 3: Setting Up The System
- Section 4: Nominal Ledger
- Section 5: Customers
- Section 6: Suppliers
- Section 7: Sales Ledger
- Section 8: Purchases Ledger
- Section 9: Sundry Payments
- Section 10: Sundry Receipts
- Section 11: Petty Cash
- Section 12: VAT - Value Added Tax
- Section 13: Bank Reconciliation
- Section 14: Payroll / Wages
- Section 15: Reports
- Section 16: Concluding lecture
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.