"Perfectbooks Computerised Accounts course is about how to use Perfectbooks software based on the most popular functions which you as a Perfectbooks operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You will learn how to set up Perfectbooks system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own law firm / legal business and want to know how to use Perfectbooks for yourself.
- You will need to have access to a copy of Perfectbooks.
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task and a booklet on the software.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete."
- Bookkeepers, Legal cashiers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Quickbooks Online software
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required"
- Section 1: The structure of the course - first things first!
- Section 2: Getting Started
- Section 3: Setting Up The System
- Section 4: Nominal Ledger
- Section 5: Customers
- Section 6: Sales Ledger
- Section 7: Suppliers
- Section 8: Purchases Ledger
- Section 9: Sundry Payments
- Section 10: Customers - Sales Ledger
- Section 11: Sundry Receipts
- Section 12: Petty Cash
- Section 13: VAT - Value Added Tax
- Section 14: Bank Reconciliation
- Section 15: Reports
- Section 16: Concluding lecture
Subject Matter Expert
"Lisa Newton BA MSc FMAAT has a masters degree in Investment Management and a first class honours degree in Accounting with Marketing. She formed her first company in 2004 with Â£150 in the same month of graduating from City University, London UK. Lisa has never had a full time 9 to 5 job in her life. She's a serial entrepreneur and author who holds directorships in various industries including telecoms, software, hair & beauty as well as finance. She has won various awards in Business including: Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2007 and in 2008 Enterprising Business Award and has been nominated and shortlisted in numerous others. In 2011 and in 2012 one of her companies won Best Accounting Franchisor Award.
Lisa's books include: How to write a book in two weeks, Constant Cashflow, Make the most of your money, How to start your own bookkeeping business, Cosmic ordering with Vision Boards and Quickbooks Online The Handbook. Some of the books are in audio-format on itunes and audible.
Lisa supports the charity The MS Society. A speaker, coach, consultant and an avid networker, Lisa enjoys meeting people and working on projects with like-minded individuals.
In her spare time, Lisa likes traveling, dancing salsa, writing books, learning languages, meditation and cosmic ordering."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.