The SEC books and records regulations are primarily found as Rule 17 a-3 and Rule 17 a-4. Rule 17 a-3 describes what records must be created while Rule 17 a-4 defines maintenance and retention periods for these records.
At the conclusion of this course, the student should be able to:
- List the components of a new account record.
- Describe the requirements for delivery of new account information.
- Distinguish between blotters and ledgers.
- Outline the record retention requirements.
- Describe three year, six year, and lifetime records.
This course covers the following topics:
- Content mandated on national core exam for Property and Casualty exam
- State Law regulations for students' home state
- Questions on national and state law topics as shown in state outline
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.