This course covers the basic concept of ethics with a detailed definition and what it entails. We will discuss the role of ethics in our personal as well as professional lives and the challenges faced. We will also discuss the core ethical values and how rationalization is used as a common tool. Finally, we will talk about the framework of ethical decision-making and conclude with a brief discourse on ethics and conflict of interests.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define ethics and identify the various principles involved.
- Outline the ways in which we can incorporate ethical values into our personal and professional lives.
- Generalize the major themes in ethical philosophy.
- Identify core ethical principles and values and apply the use of rationalization.
- Analyze the framework for ethical decision-making.
- Describe the key elements of a conflict of interest.
- Evaluate the regulatory effects of un-ethical behavior.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.