Institutional Ethics: Surveying the Regulatory Landscape (Interactive)
Enroll in Just This Course - $25.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the major activity of the SEC.
- Outline the background of the SRO Proposed Rule.
- Contrast the internal and external concerns of the SEC about the SRO Model.
- Interpret the different investment analyst restrictions.
- Describe the Amendment to FINRA Rule 2830.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.