The role of an insurance company and the products it offers is to protect its policy holders against a variety of risks. Insurance protects your property, your health, your life, and business relationships. A by-product of the protection offered by insurance companies has evolved into what we know as annuities; these products are designed to protect policy owners against the risk of outliving a source of income.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the basic terms surrounding variable annuities.
- Summarize the best practices associated with variable annuities.
- Outline the options being offered in contemporary annuities.
- Differentiate between immediate and deferred variable annuities.
- Paraphrase the role variable annuities have in long-term financial planning.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.