Advertising - Financial Professionals (Interactive)
Enroll in Just This Course - $25.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces the concept of advertising, including the various forms of advertising, the products being advertised, and the regulations and rules in place to ensure that advertisements do not threaten or harm the public.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define Advertising, Sales Literature, and Correspondence.
- Identify examples of advertising and examples of sales literature.
- Discuss the use of misleading statements.
- Discuss FINRA filing requirements.
- Discuss specific advertising rules and regulations, including SEC Rules 137, 138, and 139.
- Discuss advertising in the primary and secondary advertising markets.
- Compare and contrast the primary and secondary advertising markets.
- Identify and discuss popular investment products/accounts, such as IRAs, Mutual Funds, and Variable Annuities.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.