Unit Investment Trusts is designed to provide financial professionals with an understanding of the various types of investment companies. It also explains the goals of The 1940 Investment Company Act and the regulatory role of the SEC over the securities industry. To achieve this, the module explains in detail the characteristics of a variety of unit investment trusts, or UITs. Finally, it provides a discussion of the many benefits of investing in UITs along with their associated investment risks.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Summarize the history of The 1940 Investment Company Act.
- Name the basic types of investment companies.
- Discuss how a face amount certificate company works.
- Distinguish between a closed-end management company and a corporation.
- Explain the mutual fund, or open-end management company structure.
- Discuss the characteristics of unit investment trusts, or UITs.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.