At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the SEC and the importance of the Securities and Exchange Act
- Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act stiffened penalties for those found guilty of insider trading
- Summarize the SEC's financial disclosure guidelines
- Describe SEC blackout events
- Describe the information trading plans should include
- List the five categories of people considered “insiders”
- Apply the rules of compliance as outlined by the SEC
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.