This course is a discussion of the basic rules and standards that apply to all forms of communication with the public. The focus is on the registered representative and the everyday challenges they face in conducting business within the confines of strict regulatory parameters.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the basics of communicating with the public.
- Apply the basics of communicating with the public to everyday practice.
- Paraphrase FINRA Rules 2210 and 2211.
- Summarize electronic communications.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.