This course covers a broad range of issues related to senior investments to help the student learn ways to guide clients through the various deferred annuity products and find which may be the most advantageous to them. It includes the following lessons:
- A Brief History
- Products Targeted toward Seniors
- Best Practices for Dealing with Senior Investors
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Distinguish between non-discretionary and discretionary accounts.
- Explain what is meant by viatical settlement.
- Define an equity indexed annuity.
- Distinguish between equity indexed, fixed, and variable annuities.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.