This course will examine the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act ("Dodd-Frank", or the "Act") with an emphasis on those provisions of most immediate impact on thae securities business. For presentation purposes, the course is divided into two lessons:
Lesson 1 - Overview of Dodd-Frank
Lesson 2 - Dodd-Frank Impact on the Securities Industry
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss "systemic risk."
- Describe the Financial Stability Oversight Council and its role.
- Discuss Dodd-Frank's response to systemic risk in banking institutions, the securities industry, and the derivatives market.
- Describe the "Volcker Rule."
- Discuss the Orderly Liquidation Authority.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.