This course introduces the wrap fee account industry. You will learn the basics of a wrap account and how it functions. You will also learn about the information that is required for the wrap account and in turn, what information the client should be provided. Essentially, this course will not discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the investments, but rather provide a breakdown of the industry.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of wrap fee accounts.
- List the five primary investment vehicles.
- Describe what a wrap fee account is and how wrap fee accounts work.
- Differentiate between traditional and mutual fund wrap accounts.
- List and examine the six specific areas needed to determine wrap account suitability.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.