This package provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques to you need to be a knowledgeable seller of alcohol and food in. You will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability, how alcohol affects your customers, how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers, how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated, how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone, how to prevent and deal with disturbances, how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors, how to prevent second-party sales and how to refuse a sale. You will also learn basic safe food handling techniques, such as temperature control, safe storage practices, sanitization, prevention from contamination and common foodborne illnesses.
Upon completion of the course, the learner will be able too:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
California Responsible Beverage Service Training On-Premises - Learn2Serve / 360training.com
- Learn2Serve / 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 6801 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building I, Suite# 250
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.