Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor + Florida Food Service Employee Training
16 Learner Reviews -
Take Advantage of our Memorial Day Sale! - Get up to 5% Off on Select Products. Offer expires 5/29.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Describe alcohol use
- Recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Recognize scond-party sales
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its importance and those who enforce it
- Identify foodborne illness and what causes it
- Describe biological, physical and chemical contamination
- Explain preservation and temperature control
- Examine the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace
- Define cleaning, sanitization, pest control and facility design
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Florida Food Service Employee Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.