- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points and recall requirements
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common foodborne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
- Identify three types of contamination, explain how food become hazardous and recognize how to preserve food
- Understand time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to properly take the temperature of food and maintain temperature while storing food
- Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices, and food handling practices and techniques
- Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food, considerations for meat and poultry and proper food storage
- Identify both proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- Identify signs and eradication procedures for pest infestation; recognize proper facility design for food handling, including a reliable water supply, wiping cloth usage requirements and toilet/hand washing requirements
- Describe alcohol use
- Talk about the effects of alcohol
- Understand the sellerâs role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the sellerâs responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Recognize second-party sales
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program(ATAP) On-Premise Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: New York Drinking Laws
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contamination
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Preventing Food Contamination
Lesson 6: Food Receiving and Storage
Lesson 7: Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.