This program is designed for clerks at retail alcohol establishments (not restaurants) and has been approved by the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission as currently satisfying the requirements contemplated by the Responsible Vendor Training Program as defined at T.C.A. § 57-3-818. Certificate is valid for 1 year.
This course teaches you how to be a responsible seller of alcohol and how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability. You will learn how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
Learn2Serve Tennessee Responsible Beer Vendor - Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission
End of Course Instructions
After completion of the course, your certificate of completion will be available for download from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.