Utah Food Handler + Utah Alcohol Server
4 Learner Reviews -
Back-to-School Extended Savings! - Get up to 8% Off on Select Products. Offer expires 8/27.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
After completing the Utah Food Handler portion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points and recall requirements
2. Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common foodborne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
3. Identify three types of contamination, explain how food become hazardous and recognize how to preserve food
4. Understand time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to properly take the temperature of food and maintain temperature while storing food
5. Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices, and food handling practices and techniques
6. Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food, considerations for meat and poultry and proper food storage
7. Identify both proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
8. Identify signs and eradication procedures for pest infestation; recognize proper facility design for food handling, including a reliable water supply, wiping cloth usage requirements and toilet/hand washing mandates
After completing the Utah On-Premises Alcohol Seller/Server portion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Describe alcohol use
2. Recognize the effects of alcohol
3. Identify the sellerâs role in the enhancement of public safety
4. Discuss the sellerâs responsibilities and obligations under the law
5. Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
6. Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
7. Recognize intoxicated individuals
8. Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
9. Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
10. Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
11. Recognize second-party sales
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Utah On-Premises Alcohol Seller/Server||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Utah Food Handler Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
Utah Alcohol Seller/Server:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Utah Drinking Laws
Utah Food Handler:
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease
Lesson 3: Contaminants
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene and Training
Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving and Storing Food
Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.