Learn2Serve Virginia Seller/Server Training
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Credit Type: Certificate
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to utilize intervention strategies to help prevent situations from culminating in sexual assault; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able too:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID. Recognize second-party sales.
This course will cover the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Preventing Intoxication and Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances and Situations that May Lead to Sexual Assault
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Virginia Alcohol Laws
Learn2Serve Seller - Server Training Course - Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2901 Hermitage Road
End of Course Instructions
At the completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Each quiz must be passed with a 70 percent or higher in order to proceed to the next lesson.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
50+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.