- Identify the sellers role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when a fake ID is in use
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Understand how to refuse a sale with little conflict
- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common food-borne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
- Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices
- Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food
- Identify proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- Define dangers related to smoking cigarettes and e-cigarettes
- Understand the laws and regulations concerning the sale of tobacco products
- Understand laws regarding the sale of tobacco products to minors
- Perform basic emergency contact procedures
- Maintain monitoring of underground storage tank
- Understanding fire safety
- Understand training requirements for Class A, B and C operators
- Contain and clean fuel spills
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate Program||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Tobacco Seller||Food and Beverage Programs|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.