This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and required techniques you need to be an employee in a convenience store. Specifically, you will learn food safety, underground storage tank operations, and regulations related to the sale of alcohol and tobacco. Topics covered include safe food practices, the sale of alcohol to minors and intoxicated customers, the sale of tobacco to minors and the operation of underground storage tank systems in compliance with state and federal regulations.
After completing this package, the student will be able to:
- Identify the sellers role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when a fake ID is in use
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Understand how to refuse a sale with little conflict
- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common food-borne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
- Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices
- Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food
- Identify proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- Define dangers related to smoking cigarettes and e-cigarettes
- Understand the laws and regulations concerning the sale of tobacco products
- Understand laws regarding the sale of tobacco products to minors
- Perform basic emergency contact procedures
- Maintain monitoring of underground storage tank
- Understanding fire safety
- Understand training requirements for Class A, B and C operators
- Contain and clean fuel spills
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate Program||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Tobacco Seller||Food and Beverage Programs|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.