California Food Handler Certificate
Discount applied in cart. Offer expires 2/28.
This ANSI accredited course is approved and meets SB 602 enacted into law in 2010 and SB 303 in 2011, Health and Safety Code 113790 et seq.,"California Food Handler Card"
- Law requires all food handlers in the state of California have a California Food Handler Card. New hires have 30 days from the date of hire to obtain a card.
- To earn a California Food Handler Card, food handlers need to pass a food handler test with a minimum score of 70 percent.
- SB 303 bill makes technical changes to the Food Handler Card Law and requires training providers to be accredited through the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- A California Food Handler Card can be obtained from any organization with an ANSI accredited food handler program.
- This ANSI accredited course is approved throughout the entire state of California, except in the counties of Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Food handlers who work in Riverside, San Bernardino or San Diego counties need to obtain a county-specific food handler card.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Meets the requirements for California Food Service Employees.
- ANSI Accredited, meeting ASTM E2659-09 standard - Approved Provider #0975
- 100% online – no classroom attendance required.
- Recognized by more major corporations as the online compliance training resource.
- Bulk pricing available for any size business.
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide. Get licensed today!
What your registration includes:
- Quick, simple, and convenient online Food Handler course.
- Desktop and mobile-friendly online training course and exam.
- Official, printable California Food Handler Card – Valid for 3 years
- Self-paced course – Follow your own schedule!
- Engaging, enjoyable, and fully interactive training.
- Unlimited 24x7 online chat and toll free phone support.
This is the food handler course that meets the ASTM International Standards requirement for the State of California. This requirement does not apply to San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties because of their prior food handler requirement.
2-Hour Learn2Serve California Food Handler Training Certificate Program
Meet state requirements with this interactive training!
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||2* Hour(s)||$10.00 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos||2 hrs||Certificate Program||$10.00 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Food Safety: From Farm to Fork||$4.99 $0.00||Add to Cart|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
What is a Food Handler Certificate?
If you work at a restaurant or handle food in a food selling or serving establishment, you'll need a Food Handler Training course.Learn More
Food Handler Training Certificate:
The Learn2Serve.com Food Handler Training course will discuss various food safety handling and serving principles. Upon successful completion of the course and the exam, you will earn your food handler certificate of completion.
Food Handler Training is often intended for entry-level professionals in the food service industry, such as servers, chefs, cooks, cashiers, and even c-store clerks. The Food Handler Certificate will require the learner to complete a brief 2-hour training course covering basic food safety principles. At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the content and learning outcomes. Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will be issued a Food Handler's Certificate document (or card).Close
What is Food Manager Certification?
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc.Learn More
Food Manager Certification:
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc. With the Food Manager Certification Exam there are no required courses or training requirements leading up to the exam (unless jurisdiction requirements stipulate otherwise). The learner is assessed based on their knowledge of a set of concepts.
Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will earn their Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) designation (or CFP). This acronym can be added to the individual's name. The certification is valid for a period of three to five years. At the end of the certification period, recertification will be required.Close