Illinois BASSET Alcohol Seller-Server
263 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Individuals serving or selling alcohol to the public.
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: State of Illinois Alcohol-Related Laws
BASSET Seller-Server - State of Illinois Liquor Control Commission - BASSET Program
- State of Illinois Liquor Control Commission - BASSET Program
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 100 W. Randolph Ste. 7-801
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print your certificate of completion from your training page.
Each quiz must be passed with a 70 percent or higher before you can proceed to the next lesson.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.